TIME FY19 XPRESSO 7 ROAD BIKE PEDALS – MISSING ICLIC CLEATS – REF:E
TIME FY19 XPRESSO 7 ROAD BIKE PEDALS
MISSING ICLIC CLEATS
The Xpresso 7 is a great value as it is the only pedal in the Xpresso line to use a carbon body. The hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. The Iclic system is pre-opened design, making clipping in super easy. The XPRESSO 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized platform for pedalling efficiency and comfort.
– Great value for proven performance.
– Fast and easy cleat engagement.
– Low stack height for clearance.
– Carbon body for light weight.
– Cleats included with all pedal purchases.
– Power Measurement: Not Compatible
– Body Component: Carbon-Filled
– Cleatsh: Iclic
– Pedal Stack Height: 13.5mm
– Angular Freedom: +5° To -5° With Free Cleats, 0° With Fixed Cleats
– Contact Surface Area: 700 Mm2
– Distance Pedal Spindle / Crank Arm: 53mm
– Lateral Freedom: 2.5 Mm With Free Cleats, 0 With The Fixed Cleats
– Release Angle: 16° With Free Cleats
– Tension: 3 Different Settings Of Carbon Blade
– Threading: 9/16 – 20 Inch
– Accessories: Iclic Free Foot Cleats
– Intended Use: Road
– Bearings: Steel
– Weight (G): 99
– Weight Based On: Per Pedal
– Iclic Technology (TIME Sport patent) makes clipping off the starting line or off the stop light easy. Our patented pre-opened pedal engagement system allows easy, secure engagement every time. Clipping out pre-opens the system for the next step in. All XPRO and XPRESSO road pedals feature Iclic technology.
1 in stock
BOARDMAN SLR 8.9 ROAD BIKE 48.5 CM ADULTS CARBON FRAME EX DISPLAY ref 15735
£898.00 · Boardman